- TL07xx is JFET – input OPAMP (Operational Amplifier)
- There are high voltage Jfet and bipolar transistors in integrated circuit.
- The TL07x series is ideal for high quality and audio pre-amplifier applications thanks to its low harmonic distortion and low noise capability
TL072’s applications include oscilloscope, solar inverter, AC inverters and VF drives, audio mixers, uninterruptible power supply (UPS) etc. it is very broad as well.
TL072 Pin Configuration
TL 072 has 8 pins, each with a different function. All of these eight pins are shown in the table below.
To use TL072, you must know the following information. These; Current, power and voltage values. In addition, power consumption information is an important parameter.
Usage temperature is another important factor to be considered in a design.
- QUALITY HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER WITH TL072 OP AMP
A simple and low cost circuit supply voltage powered by circuit TL072 Op Amp, powered by bc338 and bc328 transistors + – 15 volts symmetrical
RIAA Preamplifier Performance:
Output level: 90mΩ (max) into 8W headphones
Frequency response: 0.5dB down at 30Hz and 20kHz
Input sensitivity: 0.83V RMS for full power
Signal-to-noise ratio: -95dB unweighted (20kHz 20Hz) in relation to the 500mV input signal
Separation between channels: 50dB between 20Hz and 10kHz
2. PREAMPLIFIER TONE CONTROL CIRCUIT WİTH TL072
In this circuit where TL072 is used, the preamplifier can control two more powerful stereo channels and bass, treble, balance, volume. For feeding TL072 op amp tone control preamplifier circuit, you should use symmetrical + -12v (7812 positive regulator, 7912 negative regulator). You can also start the circuit by connecting 12v batteries in series. Because current consumption is very low.
PCB files here: TL072